…is at the 2011 Noise Pop Holiday Shop on Sunday, December 11 at Bottom of the Hill. Not only does the event showcase chic, locally made goods for your holiday shopping pleasure, it also features a special raffle benefiting Potrero’s Daniel Webster Elementary School where the purchase of a $5 ticket can earn you one of these fabulous prizes to round out your holiday gift list.
- One week at Bendita Casita Condo in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (Airfare not included)
- Gift certificates to local restos Skool, Serpentine and Yield Wine Bar
- $25 gift certificates to Threadless T-Shirts
- Gift Basket from Baked
- New Release CDs from Sub Pop Records
- Noise Pop poster package
- Book from local music photog legend, Jay Blakesberg / Rock Out Books
- Family Photo Shoot with music photographer Peter Ellenby
- Family Photo Shoot with Emily Payne Photography
- Wine from Tim Teichgraeber esq. and Burke Wine
- 3 Certificates from Potrero Chiropractic & Acupuncture
- Roman Ruby Botanicals Gift package
Better than a Kmart special. And if shopping’s not your thing, not to worry. You can go big and stay home by purchasing ticket packs online. Even if you win bubkis, all the proceeds support a great cause. Like keeping music and arts programs in my kid’s school at Daniel Webster. And that’s important. So pony up.